Dr. Mary Gaffney
"Getting your BSN will expand your career opportunities!"
- Ed.D. – Walden University, 2015
- MSN – Walden University, 2009
- BSN – Saint Olaf College, 1984
- Worked in Pediatric Critical Care for 30 years.
- Areas of interest: pediatric cardiovascular surgery, pediatric trauma, child maltreatment, ethics, adult learning
- Adjunct clinical faculty at USC Aiken for several years—full-time faculty member since 2015
- Adjunct clinical faculty with Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University
In which online degree program do you teach?
Which classes do you teach online?
Research & Evidence-Based Practice
Why did you start teaching?
I have always enjoyed teaching and learning.
What advice would you give to those considering this degree program?
Getting your BSN will expand your career opportunities!