Dr. Katie A. Chargualaf
"I wanted to share my love of nursing with those who share the same passion."
- Ph.D. – University of Hawaii at Manoa, 2015
- MSN – University of Phoenix, 2008
- BSN – South Dakota State University, 2003
- Diploma – Bon Secours Memorial School of Nursing, 1999
- Certified Medical-Surgical RN since 2006
- Maintains programs of research related to military nurses, veterans, nurse retention, and post transplantation clinical outcomes.
In which online degree programs do you teach?
Which classes do you teach online?
NURS A460: Leadership & Management
Why did you start teaching?
I wanted to share my love of nursing with those who share the same passion.
What advice would you give to those considering the online RN to BSN program?
The RN to BSN program is completely online, therefore, students should have a working knowledge of online technologies. Each class is fast paced and requires organization and motivation. Finally, nursing faculty are always available to assist students when needed.